Our Technicolor Life
Jeff and Carrie Ketterman
Welcome to our Technicolor Life! We are a husband and wife team that lives a vintage lifestyle in full color. There's never a dull moment with our many adventures through our tea room, travel, entertainment, and our art.
A self proclaimed modern day Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, (The Ketterman's) do a little bit of everything. We entertain, sing, travel, create, and host tea parties. Follow along each channel that makes up Our Technicolor Life.
Step back into a simple & peaceful time at The Old Capitol Tea Room. Located in historic Corydon, Indiana, we operate out of our historic home as a special events venue hosting theme teas and private parties.
A crazy, fun-loving redhead & her musical husband discovering the USA in our traveling homage to Lucy & Desi, The Not So Long Trailer.
Two vintage themed bands - Rosie & The Rockabillies is a 1950s cover band while the Tin Pan Alley Cats features a 1920s-1940s vibe.
Lucy & Desi Tribute Show
The Old Capitol Radio Hour
- Sat, Aug 21West Boggs ParkRosie & The Rockabillies Rock LoogooteeJoin Rosie & the Rockabillies Saturday August 21st from 6-7:30 at the West Boggs Park in Loogootee, In. as a part of the Sweet Summer Sounds concert series! We’ll be bringing some classic rockabilly sound to some rockin’ 50s, 60s, and 70s tunes!
- Fri, Aug 27Stevie Ray's Blues BarRosie Brings Some Rockabilly to Ray’sRosie is back at Stevie Ray’s!!! Join Rosie & the Rockabillies Friday August 27th from 8:00pm to 12:00am at legendary Stevie Ray’s Blues Bar in downtown Louisville at 230 E Main Street. We’ll be bringing some classic rockabilly sound to some rockin’ 50s, 60s, and 70s tunes!
- Sat, Aug 28CorydonPrivate Party at The Old Capitol Tea RoomThe Old Capitol Tea Room is booked today for a private tea party. This tea is not open to the public. For more information about booking a private party, please visit our FAQ document on our Facebook page, The Old Capitol Tea Room or on our website, under Tea - Private Parties.
- Sat, Sep 04Indiana Military Museum13th Annual “Salute to the Veterans of WWII at the Indiana Military MuseumDon’t miss it! See Authentic military camps, vehicles, weapons demo’s, living history events including battle reenactments with running tanks, a German half-track jeeps with assorted weaponry and 100+ active personnel in authentic garb. https://indymilitary.com/events/
- Sat, Oct 0911999 Casino Center Dr SEThe Arts Alliance of Southern Indiana is proud to present "A Night Like No Other," a black-tie style gala with all ticket proceeds going to support Arts Alliance programming. This exclusive event will take place October 9th from 6 PM to 12 AM at Caesars Casino Ballroom. Cocktails and plated dinner
- Wed, Nov 10Woman's Club of Louisville“Lost Amusement Parks of Kentuckiana” Author TalkJoin Carrie Cooke Ketterman for an author talk and luncheon at the Women’s Club in historic downtown Louisville, KY at 1320 S. 4th Street. Visit the Women’s Club of Louisville for more information at https://www.wclouisville.org.