Fri, May 12|
SOLD OUT Jolly Holiday Mary Poppins Sing Along Tea Party Friday May 12th
It’s always a Jolly Holiday when Mary Poppins comes to tea!
Time & Location
May 12, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Corydon, 501 N Capitol Ave, Corydon, IN 47112, USA
About the Event
Jolly Holiday Sing Along Tea Party
Friday May 12th at 7pm
The Old Capitol Tea Room
501 N. Capitol Ave.
Corydon, IN 47112
PLEASE read all of the following BEFORE purchasing tickets.
It's always a jolly holiday at The Old Capitol Tea Room, but especially when Mary Poppins flies into town. Join us Friday May 12th at 7pm for our Jolly Holiday Sing Along Tea Party. Enjoy our a tea party with finger sandwiches and desserts along with loose leaf teas and a Mary Poppins & Bert Sing-Along.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A sit down tea party with finger sandwiches, desserts, loose leaf teas and tax.
- Tea party lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Live sing along with Mary Poppins & Bert
-Check In begins 10 minutes prior to start time. No early entry.
- Photos with Mary Poppins & Bert available after tea party if desired.
- A visit to one of the most historic homes in Downtown Corydon. The tea room is in our living room & dining room of our 107 year old home.
-A "teatre" experience where tea meets theatre. We are the only tea room in the Midwest that offers live entertainment themed with your tea party.
TO PURCHASE TABLE:
Tickets are purchased in the form of tables. We have 9 tables labeled A-I and they note how many guests are at the table. Tables are set for their max capacity (with the exception of the dining room table) so no additional seats may be added to the tables as they are currently set.
1. Go to tickets under the event.
2. Select your table.
3. Add to cart.
4. Check out.
*The dining room table minimum is set for 6 guests but will seat 8. If you would like to purchase the additional two seats for the dining room table, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time you purchase your table. A separate invoice will be sent for the additional two seats.
Seating chart can be found here.
Seating Chart - https://www.ourtechnicolorlife.com/services-4
Table A- Dining Room seats 6-8 *
* Dining Room Table minimum is set for 6 guests but will seat 8. If you would like to purchase the additional two seats for the dining room, please email email@example.com at the time you purchase your table. A seperate invoice will be sent for the additional 2 seats. The two additional seats CANNOT be added the week of the tea event.
Table B - Living Room seats 5
Table C- Living Room seats 4
Table D - Living Room seats 4
Table E - Dining Room seats 3
Table F - Dining Room seats 2
Table G - Dining Room seats 2
Table H - Living Room seats 2
Table I - Living Room seats 2
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL
Once payment is submitted ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No exceptions. There are no cancellation policies due to the limited seating and catering of the tea events. Please note that with the ever-changing health climate, you are purchasing your table at your own risk. Once you have selected your table and purchased, we cannot alter your table selection. Please double check before your final purchase. All sales are final. In the event that The Old Capitol Tea Room cancels a tea, we will of course refund your table or offer a gift certificate.
Purchasing a ticket signifies you have read and understand all the guidelines, ticket policies, event dates, time, theme details, menu, and table layout. Please communicate arrival time and parking information with your guests.
Please see our FAQ document for all tea room questions.
Friday May 12th at 7pm. Tea Party lasts approximately 1 hour. Doors open at 6:50pm.